Central Trading Finance Analyst
Sopra Steria Recruitment are recruiting a Central Trading Finance Analyst for a leading retail organisation.
- To ensure robust daily, weekly and monthly reporting is provided with relevant insight into performance across both the Argos and Sainsbury's non-food businesses.
- Deliver insight into the sales and margin performance of both businesses through working closely with the Trading Finance Business Partners.
- Creation of the monthly review packs on sales and margin performance.
- Consolidation of the forward looking rolling forecasts (CRM) including submission into Sainsbury's Group.
- Facilitate and support the production of standardised reporting suites for Business Partnering teams to drive productive action / improved business performance in collaboration with the business.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve the reporting and forecasting processes across a range of business areas.
- Produce and Develop standardised reporting suites for Business Partnering teams to support the continuous drive of business results in conjunction with the MI team.
- To own and drive the delivery of period-end results to the agreed deadlines and standards - Ensuring that the results are communicated in a timely and accurate way with a clear articulation of the drivers of performance and impacts
- Support the delivery of Finance improvement initiatives and implementation of internal & external best practices to enhance process efficiency and quality of outputs including:
- Data quality improvements
- Elimination, simplification and/or automation of transactional activities (e.g. daily/weekly reporting and daily/weekly forecasting.)
- Reporting improvements e.g. report rationalisation, design and implementation
- A qualified accountant with a recognised accountancy body
- Experience of working with and presenting analytical results to Non-Finance users
- Strong analytical skills, Excel & Access skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience of working with large volumes of data any quickly identifying key trends or outliers
- Good inter-personal skills, an empathetic nature and a good sense of humour
- Enthusiastic, positive and proactive engagement of key Finance and non-Finance stakeholders (e.g. business partner teams)
- Team player with good presentation and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Some experience in driving process simplification and improvements
- Some experience in Finance reporting or Financial accounting
- Experience in a large company environment, preferably retail (desired)
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
If this is a role that interests you please send across your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'