CE Driver Temp 2 Perm
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment We are recruiting for an approachable and reliable C+E Driver to join our client based in Patchway on a Temp 2 Perm basis.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Weekly milk runs delivering palletized goods to various customers around the country
- 0400/0500 starts Monday - Thursday with occasional overtime on a Friday
- Finish times from 14.30 - 17.30
- 2/5 deliveries per day, with 1 collection
- The successful applicant
- Must have a good standard of spoken/understood English
- Must have no more than 6 penalty points for driving offences and no driving bans
- Must have a good level of customer service
- Drivers CPC is essential with being successful in this application
- Hold a current Counterbalance licence would be an advantage. (not essential)
- The pay rate for this role is £10.50 per hour for PAYE/£11 per hour after 8 hrs.
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now.
This is temp 2 perm position with immediate start
A reputable level of tachograph and drivers legislation is required to be successful in this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"