Hours: Hours of work are on a shift rota (Monday to Sunday) 7.00am to 3.30pm or 11.00am - 7.30pm
Total of 40 hours per week - 36 weeks per year (term time only)
The Catering Porter will support the kitchen team in cleaning the catering areas and in the recoevong and storage of deliveries.
Duties will include:
- Receive deliveries and store them in them in the correct areas
- Clear plates, pots and other used items, wash and dry up
- Clean Dining areas as instructed
- Follow health and safety, hygiene and fire regulations at all times
- Maintain a high level or cleanliness and tidiness within the kitchen as well as the front and back house areas
- Follow a daily schedule
- Monitor and control supplies of cleaning materials and report shortages to management
- Prep vegetables
- Deep cleaning
- Assist at special functions, in and outside
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'