Catering Manager - multi-site/day shifts - near Battle
£30-35,000 + company benefits and day time working only.
Our client is looking for a new Catering Manager to oversee three in-house catering operations across three sites. You will be based at the largest and will travel between the other two with a team of supervisors managing day to day operations.
We need an experienced, driven and extremely motivated manager with some multi-site experience gained in busy fast paced customer facing restaurants/catering operations. You will recruit and train great people, control costs & budgets, drive sales and maintain high standards and levels of customer service.
This is a new position for the company and a great opportunity as we come out of lockdown to take the helm at this business and expanding company. You will need your own transport.
- Oversee the catering operation across three sites
- Manage, support, coach and motivate the team
- Recruitment, training, people development and staff welfare
- P & L accountability - managing costs, budgets and labour
- Ensure delivery of financial targets
- Performance management
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service and experience
- Work with the head chef and owner of the business to develop menus
- Plan and deliver a market leading catering experience
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Ensure all legislative requirements are met
KEY EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
We are looking for a an exceptional Catering Manager.
- Proven multi-site experience gained managing busy customer facing restaurants/catering operations
- Exceptional customer service skills, a very keen eye for detail and high standards
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- High levels of energy and motivation
- Excellent people, man-management, organisation and communication skills
- The ability to drive sales and increase profitability
- The ability to lead, coach, motivate and inspire people and teams
- A can do attitude and positive outgoing personality
- IT literate - working with social media and systems and processes
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. We will respond to your application as soon as possible, and please bear with us because we are experiencing very high numbers of applications at the moment.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'