Due to increased workload we require an additional Cashier to join our team on an ongoing temporary contract for approx. 3 months. Starting ASAP and subject to background checks, you will be working up to 35 hours per week Mon to Fri, but part time hours will also be considered. Based at our site in Frimley, we offer free parking, holiday pay and an onsite canteen.
Our Cashiers/Administrators offer an accurate and timely service to our customers by offering a professional back office service. The main focus of the role will be to accurately count, balance and process monies in line with our customers requirements during the course of the day.
As a Cashier/Administrator the key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Accurately count, check and balance monies
• Prepare and pack customer orders ready for despatch/collection.
• Process monies coming in and out.
• Fulfil customer orders/deals cashiering to invoices/advises
• Working with varied currencies.
• Operate tills and counting machines.
• Balance the till at the end of the day.
• To accurately identify, check, count and balance currency returned from customers.
• Examine notes looking for counterfeits.
• Sort notes into reusable stock, old and mutilated.
• Data input and complete any required paperwork.
To be successful you should have a good eye for detail and strong numeric skills ideally with GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English. You should be happy to commit to an ongoing temporary assignment for a minimum of 3 months although this could be extended and permanent opportunities will be available if you are interested. Our client is ideally seeking someone on a full time basis, but will consider part time hours.You should have good communication skills and be happy working in a busy environment. We can offer an immediate start subject to referencing and background checks.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration