Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. With around 12,000 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Case Resolution Manager
£35,295 per annum (rising to £38,575 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
The Case Resolution Manager will join the Group’s Customer Service Centre office in Hull and will manage the Complaints Team. This team are responsible for the investigation and resolution of received complaints from service users and external parties.
The role of Case Resolution Manager will include –
- Managing the delivery of complaint resolution services and overseeing all complaints requiring further investigation to reach resolution
- Providing advice and guidance in regards to appropriate resolution processes and compliance
- Reviewing responses to complaints to ensure consistency, compliance and also to check that all angles have been covered to resolve situations
- Ensuring our responses are comprehensive, written in appropriate tone of voice and portray the Group in the correct manner
- Being aware of and reviewing cases that have been referred to the Ombudsman
- Monitoring the performance of the team against assigned timescales and key performance indicators to ensure consistent, timely and appropriate resolution to complaints, providing coaching and training where required
- Developing, maintaining, and reviewing polices, procedures, and training materials to ensure that we continue to deliver excellent customer service and complaint resolution
- Analysing data and MI in order to identify trends and opportunities for service improvement across the Group - producing reports for internal and external stakeholders detailing performance, areas for improvement and action taken in response to recommendations
- Taking a top line view of all activity to ensure the customer remains at the heart of all we do
Skills and experiences –
- Previous experience in a similar Customer Service improvement position including resolution management of complex complaints
- Proven experience of reviewing and developing relevant policies and procedures
- Ability to interrogate and analyse information and of producing detailed reports and recommendations as a result of the analysis
- Strong people management skills with the ability to coach staff is an essential part of the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding relationship management of both internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counseling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 19 February 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.