Solutions Recruitment are looking to recruit a Case Manager for a prestigious organisation in Newcastle City Centre.
The successful applicant must have: -
- Previous working experience within a busy administrative department
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise workloads and able to ensure deadlines are met
- A minimum of 5 GSCE's grade C or above
- A qualification in administration or customer service would also be an advantage
Working within a professional environment your duties will include: -
- Obtaining updates from lender
- Requesting documents and information from clients
- Handling client asset
- Trouble shooting any cases that are not running smoothly through your own activity and co-operation with advisors
- Keeping in house systems up to date with all case activity
- Liaising with clients, lenders, solicitors and advisors to obtain offers
The starting salary will be £17'000 per annum with progression in place to enhance salary on quarterly / annual basis.
This position is working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, with 1 day you will be expected to work 10.30am to 7pm on a rotational basis.
Due to the nature of this position all candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check and a Credit Check.
- Financial Services