Purpose of the role-
To assist in detailed investigations working alongside a Managing Investigator and 1 Lawyer. Within this role you will also be responsible for revisiting old files in order for move the investigation along.
* Assisting in legal investigations
* Taking witness statements over the phone
* Drafting and typing witness statements for signing
* Managing the workload throughout the office
* Assisting in telephone conference calls & consultations
* Attending Motion Roll / Consultations / Pre-Trial Meetings
* Preparing user friendly Court files
* Preparing processes
* High court extensions paperwork experience
* Case Management Systems experience
This is not an entry level position. We are looking for up to date, relevant experience of assisting with investigations and the investigation process.
Hours of work- 9am-5pm
If this is the role for you apply online today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job