Are you looking to make a positive difference to a community? Is working for an organisation that can provide you with fantastic support and benefits attractive to you? Look no further, as an exciting position for a Joiner/Carpenter has arisen in Milton Keynes!
Our housing teams provide rapid response and planned maintenance services for local authorities and registered providers and deliver in excess of 5,000 repairs every day to a growing portfolio of around 1,000,000 homes across the UK. We also provide a range of services to cover all areas of the housing sector, including regeneration, contact centre solutions, housing management, home improvement, facilities management, estate services, grounds maintenance, student accommodation and new build.
We are looking for you to have the following attributes and key skills:
- Must have the ability to communicate with client's representatives, tenants and other agencies as required
- Experience in Kitchen Fitting and all general Carpentry and Joinery skills such as, but not limited to Repairing and renewing locks, overhauling plastic doors, boxing in, refixing of shower seats, renewal of window boards, fitting doors, external fencing etc.
- Full driving licence
- Relevant trade qualification or 5 years in Carpentry and Joinery
If you possess the above skills and attributes, and if successful with your application, in return for your hard work and dedication, we will reward you with benefits including
- Training & development
- Mears Advantage - Allowing you to save money on everything from weekly groceries, to your annual family holiday.
- Mears Assist - A confidential hotline open to all colleagues, providing support on a wide range of personal and work-relates issues.
- Long service and additional holiday leave - Colleague who stay for a period of time at Mears are rewarded for their service.
- Share Save and you Earn scheme - Buy shares within the business for three years, at a reduced price.
- Seeing first-hand the impact you have on the lives of the people you support.
If this is a job role that you feel suits you, follow the information below to secure your opportunity to join a growing family of workers dedicated to bettering their community.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'