West Sussex Area (With travel)
DRM Resourcing are currently looking for an experienced Care Trainer to join their growing team. You must have a thorough working knowledge of the Care Act and other relevant legislation, aware of Policies and Procedures.
As Care Trainer you will...
- Participate in the delivery of training to a team of individuals delivering great care in community settings
- You will be responsible for ensuring all community employees are trained in line with legislation, contractual agreements, Policy and Procedure and individual needs
- You will work in partnership with Learning and Development department, Branch Manager and Operations Manager
- You should be able to work within a team and on your own initiative delivering training and developing bespoke training packages in line with the needs of the People Supported.
Responsibilities as Care Trainer...
- To support management and to work as a member of the team in developing and fulfilling training strategies for the DCA offices which in turn will support its business objectives.
- To take the lead role and actively participate in the planning, implementation, delivery and associated support / assessment of all relevant training.
- Ensure all training methods are utilised including E learning, face to face, practical training and coaching etc throughout the DCA Offices to meet the company objectives.
- To actively participate in the delivery of training ensuring development opportunities for staff within the DCA Offices, ensuring the most effective use of resources and appropriateness of delivery.
- Plan, coordinate, deliver, monitor and record all new staff 'inductions’ within their probationary period. Liaising direct with their line managers and care coordinators to ensure probation meetings and supervision meetings are planned, occur and are recorded.
- To provide advice, support and guidance to the Branch Manager on all relevant matters and to assist with the development of new staff throughout the DCA Offices team.
- To contribute to all aspects of training, assessment and competency throughout the DCA Offices to ensure a fully qualified workforce, compliant with National Minimum Standards, regulatory requirements and Policy and Procedure.
- To monitor the staff team for training compliance and to prompt the refreshing of all mandatory subjects and company requirement learning as and when required.
- Working in partnership with the coordinators to ensure scheduling of training time occurs.
- To identify all classroom based training required and to book places for the relevant staff on available dates.
- To mentor all "New to Care" staff through the Care Certificate during their induction period, ensuring observations and assessments are completed and recorded to evidence competence
- To support care staff to apply for relevant HSC Diplomas and to support their progress in partnership with the Learning and Development Department.
- To develop innovative, flexible and appropriate initiatives to meet the Company’s training needs.
- Work in partnership with external stakeholders to support staff to access local training and bespoke training based on individual’s needs.
- To liaise with the National Learning and Development Department ensuring training programmes are in place, available locally to meet individual and service need requirements; and are reviewed in line with current practice and trends.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us today at DRM Resourcing! Great opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking care company!!
- Health Care
- Train the Trainer
- Training Packages
- Train Staff
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'