We are partnering with a distinguished real estate development company to recruit a Car Park Manager to oversee the mobilisation of the car parking infrastructure at a multi-billion pound development in Central London. This company works in accordance with the project’s financiers and stakeholders to ensure the mobilisation of the historic Estate and to oversee the continual world-class service delivery.
The iconic Estate is located on the bank of the River Thames and comprises of deluxe residential, commercial, retail and food & beverage units. Within the coming years, the Estate will be tenanted by some of the world's most profitable and influential companies who are relocating their European headquarters to the Estate.
The Estate is located in the heart of Central London and boasts unrivalled views of the River Thames. The already excellent transport links to the Estate will only continue to improve as the surrounding infrastructure adapts to the might of the mixed-use development.
- We are looking for someone who has extensive experience overseeing operations at a large car parking scheme or schemes that contain hundreds or thousands of parking spaces.
- You must have a thorough understanding of the intricacies of large scale car park operations.
- Ideally you should have experience in the mobilisation of car parking infrastructure, although this is not essential but preferred.
- You should be an effective and competent leader who can drive trading and provide a first-class standard of service for car parking across the Estate.
- For this Car Park Manager position you should have a detailed understanding of the London car park market and competition and should be able to make recommendations for tariff amendments.
- You will be a part of the mobilisation of a large and luxurious car parking complex that will hold hundreds to thousands of cars.
- The Car Park Manager will supervise teams of on the ground operatives who will be responsible for ensure the day-to-day operations.
- To communicate with other on-site senior personnel to ensure the smooth running of operations at the Estate.
- To liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders to coordinate car parking at large events in the local area.
- This is an opportunity to work for a leading real estate company and to be a part of the team that will mobilise the car parking infrastructure at one of the largest developments in Europe.
- The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package that surpasses the market average.
- The opportunity to progress you career and make your mark on an exciting scheme.
- Excellent central location for commuting.
- Real Estate