Pact are delighted to be supporting this instantly recognisable business in their search to acquire an experienced Capacity Planning Manager to join their multisite contact centre operation.
The Capacity Planning Manager will be responsible for the long-term capacity plans and will work with key stakeholders across the business to deliver these plans in the most effective and efficient manner for the business and its end customer.
You will drive the planning agenda by delivering capacity planning requirements by using the very latest industry leading forecasting techniques across both front and back office environments. The Capacity Planning Manager will do this using varied forms of planning including using manual based tools and techniques, so knowledge of Erlang and advanced Excel is a must to be considered for this role.
- Understand the holistic capacity planning requirements of the business on a medium to long-term basis and interpret these into meaningful business plans to supports stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Develop, build and maintain planning tools and systems to gather workload volumes
- Build excellent relationships with your stakeholder population across the business
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly/monthly basis
- Support the overall strategy of the company to achieve customer service excellence and financial objectives
- Deliver automation, standardisation and deliver FTE tracking and data accuracy
Knowledge & Experienced Required
- Long term capacity planning experience across front and back office environments
- Current use of forecasting techniques used in the contact centre industry including manual based methods that require the build of Excel based models using Erlang
- Experience in modelling forecasts derived from historical data and statistics generated from multiple platforms including WFM tools
- Understanding of load balancing and blending of contact centre resource across front and back office functions
- Strong communication skills are essential with the ability to manage stakeholders effectively
- Expert knowledge in contact centre technologies across WFM tech, telephony, CMS, Call routing, ACD, reporting etc
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact, please forward your CV via the link provided. Thanks!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'