Campaign Planning Manager
Campaign Planning Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is considered to be one of the largest independent insurance brokers across the UK, where quality and customer service is without question a vital component to their success and core values. As a result of expansion, they are currently looking to recruit a Campaign Planning Manager for their office location in Cheshire.
If you are looking to be part of a leading specialist broker, then this could be the role for you, Reporting to the Group Marketing Director you will be accountable for campaign management, campaign reporting, stakeholder management and agency management, you will deliver cost effective marketing campaigns across the Group; whilst managing the campaign delivery, optimisation and planning of the schedule.
- Scope and develop integrated marketing campaign strategies and activity plans for the Bollington Wilson Group
- Manage implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget
- Brief external agencies and marketing team members to deliver campaign activity against brief
- Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics and ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate ROI in line with business goals
- Carry out post campaign activity which meets the identified business problem, objectives and targets using appropriate channel solutions to reach the target audience within available budget.
- Complete competitor benchmarking for promotional activity and report regularly to key stakeholders
- Co-ordinate activity with the marketing team ensuring that all team members are aligned and working collaboratively
- Collaborate with Team Managers within the business to ensure that activity supports key initiatives
- Develop CRM strategies for each campaign and coordinate CRM activity including communication emails, contact centre activity, list purchasing, data pulls and lead management
- Day to day management of external agency to develop plans, creative, production and print that achieve ROI required per campaign
- Input to the strategic marketing planning process
- Managing multi integrated campaigns simultaneously
- Advertising, digital and CRM marketing knowledge and experience
- Budgeting responsibility and measuring ROI
- Strong leadership skills
- Meeting objectives and campaign deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi task
- Highly computer literate with Microsoft Office skills
Our client is looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude, who has the eagerness and passion to succeed in a fast paced busy environment.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR7630
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"