Campaign Manager – Charity - London - £38k - Maternity Cover
Campaign Manager is required to work for this charity who are based in the City.
The salary for the role is paying up to £38,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The key purpose of this role is to contribute to our multi-channel marketing strategy which is designed to create awareness and build engagement amongst strategic audience groups. The Marcomms Manager to develop marketing plans that nurtures and develops relationships with these, and other, audience groups, resulting in improved awareness of us and our services and increased take-up of our digital and traditional services and support.
- Monitor and report on the marketing strategy outputs and overall impact.
- Develop and manage the communication strategy for key stakeholders of the organisation who vary on a spectrum of involvement.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improving and developing activity
- Link the different areas of the business such as fundraising, website, events and publications together to ensure that a consistent and effective brand is communicated in a focussed and cohesive manner.
Required Skills –
- You will be CIM qualified or have another recognised qualification
- A proven track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns through various media channels including on and offline
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in the third sector would be preferable although not essential
£35k - £38k depending on experience
Location – London
To Apply –email your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen Ltd