Our client, a globally recognised retail organisation based in Watford, are looking for a Campaign Analyst to join their team on a freelance basis with the potential for a contract extension or being made permanent.
As Campaign Analyst you will be primarily responsible for planning, extracting, testing, implementing and reporting on targeted campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collating omnichannel analytics around campaign performance.
- Regular performance reporting of key campaigns.
- Presenting findings both to key stakeholders internally and directly to brands.
- Creating and managing suite of dashboards that surface relevant insights to teams across the business.
- Surfacing untapped acquisition optimisation opportunities to Online Marketing team.
- Identifying and resolving site tagging issues with developers and scoping opportunities to obtain future improved insights.
- Producing detailed conversion analytics from multiple sources of data.
- Creating bespoke data selections dependant on campaign objectives.
- Working with global teams to offer training support and expertise.
- Supporting deep dive analytics with the wider team.
- Supporting qualitative and quantitative research projects to provide further insight and customer intelligence.
- Supporting system and data troubleshooting.
Skills & Experience:
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Proficient in campaign analysis with a track record as a campaign/marketing or reporting analyst.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Experienced in data manipulation.
- Familiar with standard querying language (e.g. SQL, SPSS).
- Experienced using Google Analytics.
- Previous experience of creating and designing reports.
- Experienced in working with complex sets of data.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
If this sounds like the job for you or you’re interested in hearing more, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'