Our client is a successful, award-winning company within the Luxury Private Aviation Industry.
Due to their continued success they are expanding their sales team and are currently recruiting an experienced Sales Executive with knowledge of the private aviation industry to join their team who are based just outside London. As the client base are very International, the successful candidate will need to be flexible as evening working and some weekend working may be required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, interesting and fun young but profitable and expanding company that has been highlighted in the press a number of times as a "company of the future". There may also be an opportunity to spend some time working in the States if desired.
Role requirements for the Sales Executive:
- MUST have Private Aviation experience, NOT Commercial Aviation - candidates without this will not be considered
- A strong, successful track record in a previous sales position.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience working in a role where customer service was paramount.
- Native/Fluent French speaker
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- A team player with a friendly, approachable manner.
- Good attention to detail.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and making recommendations for travel routes and types of aircraft used
- Making bookings and coordinating aircraft with operators.
- Reviewing aircraft and quotes and making recommendations.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Reviewing and completing pre-flight documentation.
- Liaising with the web department to develop custom software and web content
Base salary for this role is £20k plus commission (up to £40k OTE)
This role will work on a roster basis, including some weekend and evening shifts, with the possibility of some work from home shift. There are also opportunities for overseas placement in the US
Portman Scott is a highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
- Private Aviation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job