CALL CENTRE SPECIALIST / TELESALES EXECUTIVE / TELESALES ADVISORS
*£9 - £10 P/H - WEEKLY PAY ON FRIDAYS - NOT PAID IN LIEU
*34 HOURS PER WEEK
*WEEKLY COMMISSION FROM £50 - £400 AND OTHER INCENTIVES with REALISTIC KPI'S
Based in a prime location of Manchester’s city centre, currently taking on experienced telesales advisors. Full training provided. Fantastic opportunity for internal growth within company due to expansion. The company are looking for 10 suitable candidates to join a highly specialised team of professionals widely recognized for producing market leading quality in the Industrial Disease Sector .
Over the last 4 years, our client has developed a fantastic reputation and built multiple on-going relationships with an extended number of firms all over the UK. Due to the high quality of work produced and the reliability and dependability of the experienced workforce, growing demand for new work has resulted in this expansion.
- Basic and Commission paid weekly and not in lieu
- Half Day Friday! Week-in, week-out. Start your weekend early!
- Dress down Friday
- Daily Incentives
- Weekly Incentives
- Monthly Incentives
- Refer a friend scheme – refer reliable candidates and receive cash bonus
- Fantastic transport links
- Mature, independent, tight-knit working environment
As a specialist, your main responsibilities will include:
- Making outbound calls to potential or existing clients who suffer with some type of industrial disease.
- Taking a fact-find/completing criteria checklist of client to assess the suitability of case placement.
- Input and update client information into very straight forward company CRM system
- Closing out sales and maintaining positive client relationships
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs
- The successful applicant MUST have minimum 1 year experience of a telephone based B2C or B2B sales role
- If you have experience in Industrial Deafness this will be an advantage.
- Candidate must be excellent communicator, poses fantastic people skills, be enthusiastic, articulate and dependable.
- Be able to work unsupervised and also as part of a team
- Liasing directly with Senior Handlers to finalise all cases before hand-over to our business team panel.
As a leader in market quality for the Industrial Disease Industry, our client succeed because their staff are committed to the needs of each and every client they speak to. They also have a diverse product range meaning opportunities, if successful, of taking on fresh challenges on new campaigns bringing the thrill of limitless possibilities.
Full training and induction provided with pay.
****Please only apply if you have the relevant experience and are serious about starting immediately.
Follow us on twitter @ awconsultingltd
In respect to the above role(s), Anderson Wright Consulting Ltd operates as an Employment Agency