Are you an experienced Call Centre Sales Manager or Sales Team Leader? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading local business? If the answer is YES, the team at Impact would love to hear from you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Call Centre Sales Team Manager in Romsey.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who has proven experience working as a team manager in a busy call centre environment. To be considered for this role, you must have a sales background and:
- Be self-motivated with strong leadership skills
- A passion for sales and service
- Have commercial awareness of B2B, B2C and upselling
- Good IT skills and the ability to learn on the job
- Full time - Monday to Friday hours to be discussed at interview to include some weekend shifts on a roster
Here are just a few reasons why you should join our team as our Call Centre Sales Team Manager:
- £28,000 - £30,000 - plus bonus based on team performance OTE £6000 which is Uncapped
- Career progression and extensive on-going training and development
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club
- 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
- Subsidised lunch/refreshments with free tea and coffee
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
- Regular team incentives and fun days including charity events plus dress down Fridays
What will my new role involve?
Joining our team as our Call Centre Sales Team Manager, you will bemanaging a team of inbound/outbound agents and providing cover for other team managers within the call centre. Daily responsibilities will also include:
- Increase upselling/cross selling performance though coaching and ongoing training in conjunction with our sales coaches and call centre trainer
- Deliver world class customer service with passion to our clients and clients’ customers
- Identifying training and development needs to promote world class performance and reduce staff attrition
Please note successful candidates will be subject to a basic criminal records check
If you are a great manager with a passion for sales and customer service, we would love to hear from you! Please click apply below to register your interest in the role of Call Centre Sales Team Manager.
- Call Centre
- Team Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"