Call Centre Advisors – Specialist Parts & Sales Programs Supplier
Due to rapid expansion, a leading specialist parts & sales programs supplier in the UK is seeking experienced Parts / Call Centre Advisors in the Newbury area.
Ideally you will currently be working as a Parts Advisor, Counter Sales, Parts Sales or Internal Sales Representative and from a parts background, and be looking to work in a lively fast paced environment.
Office Based – Newbury, Basingstoke, Reading, Andover, Oxford, Swindon, Bracknell, Wokingham.
Salary: c£25k dependant on experience, 28 days holiday, private health care after 2 years, pension scheme.
- Dealing with orders between local and master hub
- Dealing with stock and delivery issues
- Basic parts identification using an online parts catalogue to offer alternative parts
- Liaising with central procurement and technical team
- Strong interpersonal, telephone & customer service background
- Previous experience of SAP
- Background in aftermarket parts
- Call centre environment would be useful, but not essential
- Language skills – English and either French, Spanish or Italian
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Call Centre Advisor please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF: 2824JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs