Job Title: Café assistant
Location: Nottingham ford store NG7 2SZ
Hourly wage: National Minimum Wage
Hours: Saturday 12pm - 5pm / Sunday 10am - 3.30pm / Monday 10am - 2pm
Our client is the East Midland's most recognisable and reputable automotive dealer. With 13 dealerships across the region they offers or customer's exceptional customer service and aftersales care from their dedicated team.
They will always go the extra mile to provide the best new car deals and excellent service. Over the years, they have won countless awards from Best Customer Care, Best Customer Offers, Best Marketing and Most Environmentally Aware. As a café assistant you will be making the customer feeling welcome by providing them with a memorable experience by serving them delicious snacks and beverages accompanied with a warm welcome and a happy smile.
Duties will include but are not exclusive to the following:
- Prepare hot & cold food and drinks to eat in and take away.
- Making and cooking of savouries, following recipes.
- Serve customers, taking orders, using the till, serving tables, clearing and cleaning tables. All kitchen cleaning daily duties.
- Restocking shelves using rotation method, checking dates to reduce wastage.
- Maintaining health and safety standards and food safety standards as instructed by the Manager
- Ensuring the whole café area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Cash up and complete the end of day reports
- Ensure the smooth running of the café in the absence of the Manager.
How to apply
To be considered for the role of Café Assistant, please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.