Cad -Draughtsman Engineer/Mechanical Design Engineer- Cryogenics
Or client, a global cryogenics manufacturer based in Oxfordshire is seeking a Cryogenics/Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team as soon as possible.
The Cryogenics / Mechanical Design Engineer`s key duties will include:
- Design fit-for-purpose components, sub-systems and assemblies of cryogen systems
- Provide technical support to both internal and external customers
- Accurately produce manufacturing documentation
- Work effectively with internal departments to support introduction of new products
The successful Cryogenics / Mechanical Design Engineer will need the following skills and experience:
- Be educated to HND/ Degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline
- Have worked in a similar design role within the Cryogenics field
- Be a competent user of 3D CAD, in particular ProE
- An understanding and awareness of manufacturing and assembly techniques and processes;
- A thorough understanding of Materials Resource Planning (MRP) and Engineering Change Request processes
- A broad knowledge of engineering and materials technology is highly desirable. You will understand manufacturing best practice and design for manufacture.
If you think you are the right candidate for this role, then send us your CV in a word document or get in touch with us as soon as possible.
- Cad and Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job