We are looking to recruit CAD Draughtsmanfor a company based in the Wrexham area.
As a CAD Draughtsman you will need to have:
- Have accurate and Timely draughts
- To have excellent conceptual skills
- Be forthcoming in Process Improvement ideas
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Have experience providing Functional and Technical Skills
- Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Coordination, Attention to Detail, Judgment.
- Salary: Up to 35k salary.
- Working (Monday - Friday): 8-5
- Location: Wrexham
- Duration: Permanent
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Excellent career path
- Ongoing support and training when needed
- Annual bonus
- 6% pension scheme
The role of a CAD Draughtsman:
As part of a team you will producing accurate technical drawings for manufacture, taking design concepts and developing them into technical drawn handover. You will work closely with the Project Manager’s and create detailed CAD drawings for production on a variety of projects at any one time
- Must have over 5 years bespoke furniture cabinetmaking experience is imperative as well as working on Luxury residential or yacht projects.
- Must have 2 or more years of experience working as a Draughtsman of furniture and/or on luxury residential or yacht projects is a distinct advantage.
- To be able to use computers/ IT literature - Intermediate level in Microsoft Office.
- To have experience in using AutoCAD and Rhino, or other 2D/3D software drafting experience is beneficial. Full AutoCad training will be given if required.
- To have experience in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator etc. would be useful.
- The ability to work well within a close-knit team, as well as independently.
- To be a confident communication and design-direction abilities - liaising with the project team to ensure the design exceeds client expectations and meets budget and time constraints is an important part of the role.
- Setting the standard for design as part of the brand experience, including graphics, design and print.
- Efficiently prioritise designated tasks and communicate potential concerns to the drawing team and a working knowledge of interior or architectural design would also be beneficial.
- Proactively contribute ideas for improving practices and efficiency.
- Must Adhere to best practice at all times and positively react to changing demands of the company.
- Architectural Design
- Supply Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job