An amazing opportunity to work for a market leading company offering - 24 days holiday plus banks, free parking, modern communal facilities and more….
Square Peg Associates are working with an International Manufacturing business who are looking for a CAD Design engineer to come on board to help the design department in leading new and existing projects.
- Developing bespoke products based on customer requests.
- Using Solidworks design package to create 3D models and technical drawings.
- Provide accurate and concise drawings and production specifications to suppliers.
- Discuss ideas with internal technical teams and external suppliers.
- Provide technical support to the Production and Sales team.
- Provide support across other roles within the Tailored Solutions team.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- An understanding of production processes, especially sheet steel fabrications.
- Ability to think outside the box when determining best-fit solutions.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to organise workload and prioritise where possible.
- SolidWorks experience.
- AutoCAD experience
If you’re interested in finding out more about the role please apply now or contact Chloe at Square Peg Associates.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'