Location: Office Based-Kelbrook, Lancashire
Our client design, manufacture and install Climbing Walls and Clip ‘n Climb Centres. The company has grown rapidly over recent years and they are looking for a Designer to join their team to help facilitate future growth.
Responsibilities of the CAD Designer:
- To produce climbing wall and Clip ‘n Climb designs to strict deadlines.
- Working closely with regional sales people to ensure designs are to Customer specifications.
- Prepare and thoroughly check quotation documents.
- Liaise with clients directly by phone or email.
- Be confident in presenting designs to clients and be able to travel to out of office meetings.
- Constantly looking to improve designs through new technology.
Requirements of the CAD Designer:
- Computer Aided Design experience, preferably in Climbing or similar sport.
- Ability to use CAD software, Sketch-Up and rendering packages desirable.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Preferably Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to use Adobe Software (Preferably Photoshop and InDesign)
- Knowledge of Climbing preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work in a small team in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of the CAD Designer:
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the CAD Designer role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job