My modern manufacturing client is looking for a CAD Design Engineer to be part of the design workforce.
The ideal candidate:
• Must have considerable experience using SolidWorks
• Must be able to produce manufacturing and assembly drawings
• Will have strong knowledge of engineering
• Must be educated to degree level or equivalent and our client has a strong preference for a Mechanical engineering degree
• To have a working knowledge of pressure equipment and pressure vessels
• To have a working knowledge of product design and compliance with the machinery directive
• To have familiarity with a manufacturing environment including BOM’s, MRP
Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
25 days holiday plus stats. and many other benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job