CAD / CAM Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication required. Our client are a well-estabilished Sheet Metal Fabricator based in the Worthing area supplying a wide range of industries.
The successful CAD / CAM Engineer will have a proven background in the Sheet Metal Fabrication industry, and be proficient in the use of Radan or similar software.
CAD / CAM Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Overview
- Offline programming through the use of Radan software for Punch / Press & Laser Cutting machinery
- Liaising with the workshop team to ensure programs are understood
- Resolving technical issues with drawings and manufacturing capabilities
- Identifying continuous improvements methods to increase efficiency
CAD / CAM Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Requirements
- Previous experience in Offline Programming
- Flexible approach to the workload
- Experience within the Sheet Metal Fabrication industry
- Based in a commutable distance of Worthing
- Full UK Driving License
CAD / CAM Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000 - Dependent upon experience
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy