Calling all C+E Drivers!
24-7 Staffing are working with a local haulier, the position will entail trunking to Pallet Network hubs, with a variety of loads, a good geographical knowledge is required.
The shifts will be ad-hoc & weekends: Days and Nights.
- Must have Tautliner experience.
- A good understanding of H&S.
- Must have Double Decker experience.
- Comfortable with paper work, including numeracy & literacy.
- A Good Geographical Knowledge
- Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules
- To have a flexible and positive approach to the job
- To be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Told hold a digital tachograph card, DCPC, good knowledge of the driving industry.
- No more than 6 points on your licence
On agency -
• We offer a full PAYE package for C+E Drivers
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and support
• Uncapped paid referral scheme
• Uniform provided
• Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job