Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continued growth they now require a C#/.Net Developer to join their team.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of software and web applications as required by the business
- Provide clear and consistent guidance throughout the development lifecycle to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ensuring software written is documented and tested
- Participating in problem identification, requirements gathering and solution design
- To contribute to the implementation of corporate culture initiatives
- To be aware and comply with office health and safety procedures
- To carry out other such duties and responsibilities as required by your line manager or assigned to you by the Society from time to time
- Experience required
- Good knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles, including DI and decoupled design
- MS SQL
- Preferred additional experience;
- BSc degree qualified educated in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Science or Computer Science)
- Exposure to Git
- Experience of working with Azure Cloud Services
- Experience of service based development using technologies such as WCF, Web API and RESTful services
- Exposure to NOSQL technologies (such as Couchbase or Mongo DB)
Energetic and enthusiastic
A self-starter - doing things without being told
Takes ownership of tasks
Goes the extra mile when required to get the job done
Knowledgeable about the industry that you work in
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"