Heat computing are proud to be representing a large respectable client who are an award winning, well established company. They pride themselves on developing and delivering IT solutions to specific sectors which concentrates on sports and healthcare.
- Experience working in a C# environment ideally over two year’s
- Experience working with .NET framework
- Experience working with WCF (windows Communication foundation)
- REST API’s
- Experience working in Windows and web dorms
- Experience working with source control tools such as SVN
- Solid experience working in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree (2:1) in computer science, business administration, or equivalent preferred
Nice to have
- Experience with TFS
- Unit testing
If this looks like the right opportunity for you then get in touch and Apply Today!
"If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career."
Software engineer, C# Engineer, C# Developer, .NET developer, Software developer,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job