C# Application Developer - Brighton - up to £55,000
An opportunity for a C# Application Developer with experience across C#, SQL Server and .NET Web Based Applications development for a globally regcognised company based in Brighton. You will get the opportunity to develop with the companies' latest bespoke web applications and releases, so new projcts from day one. They are looking for mixture of Front end and back end .NET development experience and with 2 roles available they will mould the role round your strength's
- Previous experience as a Developer / Engineer using C# (Entity Framework 6, Linq)
- Strong database skills in SQL Server and T-SQL
This is a fantastic position for an experienced Application Developer / Software Developer to work on the creation of robust, efficient and user-friendly applications across a range of different technologies and languages to help an ever-expanding company grow further.
As the C# Application Developer some of the key responsibilities include:
- Be at the forefront of new bespoke .NET web application development
- To provide Business Analysis to the business stakeholders/users
- Providing all users with business support as required
- To re-write existing a large number of legacy applications
- Ensuring that appropriate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) takes place prior to code being migrated to the production
- Able to readily move between different technologies and languages
- Opportunity to do a mix of front end and back end software development, so it can be a truly Full stack Developer role
The company itself is easily accessible by car or train and offers some excellent additional benefits which include but are not limited to; Private Health-care, Company pension Scheme, Train-line Season Ticket Loan, Subsidised Gym Membership and many more with an excellent starting salary between £45,000 - £55,000.
To apply press apply now or send your CV to
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.