C++ and C# Developer
Become our tool smith and data miner: the one who gets asked the difficult questions. The answer is not always 42, but always a number or a set of numbers. Build tools to sieve through gigabytes of data daily to help us understand and monitor what’s going on. Make miners go back through terabytes of archives to fish for answers: what would have happened if we did this instead of that last year? How often? How much?
Be in charge for a small set of large and legion of small tools to monitor, visualize, report, summarize, edit or manipulate data.
Be ready to jump into new challenges. Become our free electron: the one who is ready to engage business opportunities or help out in a pinch. A versatile programmer who is sharp as a knife and cuts through problems.
• A completed BSc in science, technology, engineering or mathematics, MSc is a strong plus
• Excellent spoken and written English, ability to work in an international environment
• Strong C++ programming background
• Be comfortable to read and continue legacy code
• Familiar with C# or willing to learn
• Dedication to programming, pursue a career as programmer
• Open personality, good communicator, willingness to stay with us in the long run, programmer mindset
• Knowledge of C++11, C++14 is a significant plus
• STL knowledge is a strong plus
• MSc is a strong plus
Multithreaded C++, TCP/IP, Windows or Linux experience
C#, ASP, PHP, HTML5, CSS, Linux, Windows, parallel programming, SQL or other databases, data mining, reporting and visualization, GUIs
Budapest 1st District, Hungary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job