My client is the UK’s number one flash sales business and aims to become the leading luxury sales destination online.
About the role…
- Taking responsibility for categories administration
- Acting as the main point of contact for production teams in relation to categories campaigns
- Initial quality control of categories sales
- Assisting the buying team with all administration related to campaigns
PRODUCTION PRE-SALE PROCESS
- Taking responsibility for all relevant paperwork and assets confirmation ensuring that they arrive in the business as agreed
- Identifying and resolving any issues with the samples and stock lists.
- Keeping the campaign schedule continuously up to date.
- Checking sale quality before they go live checking pricing, product description and banners are correct
- Ensuring a well-organized handover of the campaign to the logistics team for the production post- sale process
- Continually update all relevant stake holders of any changes to the information/ time scales
- If there are issues, take ownership of these, inform the Buyer or Admin Team Leader in a timely manner and work out a strategy for their resolution with the Buyer and any other relevant stakeholder.
- Escalate any issues that cannot be resolved directly to either the Buyer or the Admin Team Leader
- Produce accurate and timely administration to ensure that the sales process is completed to the highest standards and meets or exceeds the quality standards.
- Challenge the status quo and look for ways to improve our offering and your personal contribution to that.
- Deliver a service that position as the UK’s Number 1 online private sales company.
- Report to the Administration Team Leader on a continuous basis.
- Attend a weekly meeting with your assigned Buyer(s)
- Attend a weekly one to one catch-up meeting with your line manager
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong Excel skills essential
- A relevant degree is desirable, but not essential
- 1 years proved administration experience, ideally within a fashion or e-commerce environment, desired but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job