Macildowie Recruitment and Retention have partnered with a family-run equipment supplier to help them appoint a Buyer. Following years of sustained growth, our client are now looking to add to their growing team in Brackley.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Responsible for buying high value raw materials, components and goods in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Working closely alongside the production and product development team to ensure that products are designed and manufactured correctly.
- Taking a lead on developing lasting relationships with suppliers.
- Undertaking administrative tasks such as raising purchase orders and chasing invoices.
- Continuously looking for new ways to source raw materials.
- Compile data which pertains to supplier performance.
- Monitor market trends and competitor strategies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has 2/2+ years experience within Buying/Purchasing or Direct Procurement.
- CIPS level 4, preferable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing, can-do attitude.
- Creative mind and a passion for product development.
- Salary: 30k - 35k per annum.
- Office hours.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer to take the next step in their career by joining one of the UK's leading brands!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'