Job Title: Buyer
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Contract: Temporary - Permanent Full time hours 8am - 6pm
The purpose of this position is to develop dependable supply sources and purchase all equipment for the business requirements, within budget.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to join a leading company in their field, established over 50 years ago.
Duties of Role:
- Procurement of all material
- Coordinating site call-offs and technical support to all managers
- Produce quotations
- Ensuring quality of materials are up to industry standard and within budget
- Interview & appoint new suppliers
- Inform teams of all information regarding any changes off materials and price movements etc
- General invoicing
- Monitor damages of materials
- Meeting representatives for information on new products
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Experience with buying ideally with electrical products
- Good communication skills both spoken and written
- Skilled in producing quotes and producing invoices
- Good relationship building skills
- Good PC skills
- 20 Days holiday + 8 Bank holiday
- Free Parking
- Offer an immediate start
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job