Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant
Leicester or Birmingham
Salary dependent on experience
Working 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
This is an exciting opportunity if you have business travel experience as a highly successful travel company are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to be responsible for making corporate travel arrangements for their valued clients.
A background arranging business travel is essential as you'll need to have a strong knowledge of airlines and flight routings to be able to confidently advise and arrange all aspects of travel for employees of the company up to Director level.
Outstanding customer service is paramount as you will also be required to action all requests from the travellers as well as liaise closely with suppliers to maintain excellent working relationships.
Key role responsibilities:
- Relationship management in supporting key relationships with internal customers to understand requirements as well as external suppliers
- Complete arrangement of travel requirements including flights, hotels, rail, car hire and transfers
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Maintain administration standards and data records accurately and effectively
Key personal capabilities:
- Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service
- Proven background working in business travel and using a GDS Reservation system
- Excellent telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a positive, enthusiastic attitude to all tasks
- A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, able to display and work under own initiative and willing to assist with all roles within the department
To apply for this Business Travel Consultant role please call Simon on , email your CV to or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
- Business Travel
- Online Travel
- Travel Advisor
- Travel Consultant
- Corporate Travel
- Travel Agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"