We are currently looking for enthusiastic Outbound B2B Sales Advisors to help maximise our utility sales conversions following a recent acquisition of high-quality data. If you are a high performer looking for a new challenge working with the best data in the utilities industry, then please apply below.
Working in an exciting, fast paced environment you will have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission with an on target earning of £25,000 - £30,000 and you will receive all the training and support to help you achieve this.
The Person / Skills
- Minimum 1 years sales experience
- Previous experience in the energy and utilities sector is advantageous
- Self-motivated, determined and driven
- Confident, resilient and hardworking
- Verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Money motivated
- Ability to work effectively towards targets
The Benefits & Perks
- Uncapped commission
- Full sales training course
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) with options to buy more
- Monthly competitions and incentives
- Fresh fruit and hot-drinks on offer in our spacious break out area
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays
- Discounts at 100’s of high street stores through our discount platform
- Company pension scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent promotional opportunities
- Work for Investors in People accredited company
Winner of Business of the Year at the Greater Manchester Business Awards 2019, Verastar is a leading, next-generation services provider for the small business market. We deliver telecoms and utilities services to over 160,000 customers through our brands including Clear Business and kinex and insurance through our sister company The Insurance Octopus.
Established in 1998, we have over 20 years’ experience disrupting the market and providing a challenger to the incumbent. Our goal is to simplify essential services for our customers by offering the widest range of services on the market all a unique one bill solution.
Click ‘Apply’ today to take the next step in your sales career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'