Business System Analyst
Revive Recruitment are working with an established business to recruit an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join a thriving business in Chester.
Position: Business System Analyst
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum DOE
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Your role will be to a will work as a member of the Information Services team, helping to manage change and plan for the future in line with company goals. You will need to understand how the business works and how the departments interact, and you will identify future needs and work with the business departments to analyse and document business requirements that contribute to the creation of solutions to help meet those needs, in relation to information systems.
You will review business processes in order to gain a complete understanding of current procedures, identify improvements, document those processes, and connect business people to information technology groups. You will need to demonstrate excellent understanding of the way the organisation works and the sector it operates in, as you will be helping the organisation to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal stakeholders.
- Communicate with internal business units to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service / function / products provided by information services.
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for operational improvements and changes.
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made.
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations and help to address any uncertainty and concern.
- Produce written documentation to describe the current state of a business function, as well as the desired target state.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes requested by the various business units.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- A strong interest in business and business development.
- A strong understanding of information technology.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Monthly bonus.
- Pension scheme after probation.
- Birthday day off.
- 21 days holiday increasing to 25 holidays plus bank holidays.
- Social events and staff incentives.
- Free parking.
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
Keywords: Systems Analyst, IT, IT Analyst, Project Analyst.
- Project Analysis
- Experienced Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"