Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
£14.66 hourly pay rate
3/4 month temporary assignment
To provide advice and support to Business Support Officers and inducts new staff, delegates work. Deputising for the Team Leader as requested.
Main duties shall include but are not limited to:
* To provide high quality routine business support, ensuring that service standards and customer requirements are met in accordance with the agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
* Participate in the development and implementation of service improvements, ensuring compliance with statutory guidance and policies.
* Provide guidance, support and expertise to other Business Support staff as directed by senior Business Support staff.
* Ensure that processes, systems and governance arrangements are followed and fit for purpose.
* Handling of service requests ensuring that the requirements are accurately recorded.
* Preparation of standard documents, standard/template letters, and standard reports, where possible channel-shifting communications with customers and stakeholders towards electronic and digital methods.
* Handle and process customer/client electronic enquiries and incoming documents: such as task lists, applications, completed forms and notices.
* To provide meeting support for statutory meetings. This may include involving external partners and members of the public.
The successful candidate should have:
* Minute taking experience and advanced Excel skills.
* Experience in delivering customer service expertise.
* Ability to prioritise own workload and that of a large team to meet deadlines in a fast changing environment.
* Ability to influence decisions.
* Ability to carry out analysis of complex data.
* Good Numeracy and English Literacy skills.
* Effective communication skills (both written and oral) in order to represent the work area and deal with customers.
* Ability to use a range of ICT effectively and with a high level accuracy.
* Ability to deal with tactfully and responsibly with a range of people face to face and over the telephone.
*please apply online with your CV - note that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted*
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Business Support
- Minute Taking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job