The role will involve dealing with a range of enquiries via email, telephone or face to face. You will be liaising will external organisations and internal and external suppliers. You will be responsible for compiling data for supply management. Experience using different software packages and the ability to learn new packages quickly would be highly beneficial.
This is a varied role where you will be getting involved in a wide range of administrative tasks.
The role will be based in Huntingdon and normal working hours will be 8.30am -5pm
If this role sounds like what you have been looking for please contact Simon Mills on 01223 462872 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of working with Reed:
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job