Are you an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated Individual? Are you driven to provide first class service? Do you have a keen eye for detail? If so, then keep reading and apply today!
Our client, one of the UK's leading banks is looking for a Business Support Administrator in Hove City Park.
- Carries out a broad range of clerical/technical support tasks to support the business area in providing a high quality output within defined procedures and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Respond to a range of enquiries, queries/issues ensuring that customer requirements are clarified, referring to more senior colleagues where appropriate
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload, where required verify and check the work of other colleagues
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a daily to weekly time frame
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.