Business Sales Consultant-Salary DOE £26-£30kBonus-Stockport
Business Consultant required to join our client; a well-established company based in Stockport. Supporting and enhancing the Business Consultant Team through building and maintaining relationships our client is seeking a professional and experienced individual to join the team.
- Cleansing data via the FCA/Company House websites along with data gathering.
- Calling advisers completing soft fact finds to establish their protection background, conducting further training off the back of this.
- Answering inbound queries from product to policies.
- Working across multiple panels and assisting in driving strategies.
- Proactive outbound telephone contact.
- Responsible for all Adviser daily support and pipeline management.
- Maintaining and Developing a panel of advisers to promote the company.
- Training via webinar on all aspects of the company's products.
- Developing relationships to engage the IFA market.
Skills and Requirements:
- Highly skilled in Sales, Relationship Management, Customer Service and Training.
- B2B sales experience is essential.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to multitask and deal with multiple queries simultaneously.
- Protection/Insurance industry is desirable.
- RO5/LP2 essential to be completed before or during first 12 months in the role.
If you are interested in the Business Sales Consultant role please submit your details or contact Kerri Bolton on the Office and Commercial Team -
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Account Management
- Business Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'