Business Operations Administrator - FTSE 250 Organisation
Based: Central Wimbledon
£19,000 + Excellent Benefits
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 250 financial services organisation that are keen to recruit Business Operations Administrators to be part of an Administration team responsible for the servicing of loan applications.
Key tasks include processing of commercial and contract documentation prior to financing, responding to customer (Broker and end Client) e-mails, Broker Service calls and fulfilment of all external and internal Service Level agreements.
The client is keen to consider applications from graduates who are keen to develop a career within the financial services industry as they can offer a range of potential career paths in future. They are also keen to receive applications from those with an administrative background, ideally within the insurance, financial services or banking environment however this is not essential.
The client is a well established, leading financial services organisation. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package; a modern, professional and friendly working environment; together with the potential of longer term career development.
Hours 9.00 - 5.30pm, Mon - Fri - No evenings or weekends!
- Accountable for balancing and accomplishing day to day workload and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Processing inbound documentation, new, amended and reset-up loans
- Responding to all inbound electronic traffic (web, e-mails)
- Making outbound Broker service calls aligned to the CRM strategy
- Participating in testing new system changes as and when required
- Own and drive resolution of Broker and end Client issues
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulation. This will include ensuring we are at all times compliant with the FCA principles and internal procedures for Treating Customers Fairly
- Review available systems and or relevant data sources to establish the nature and substance of complaints received, evaluate customer detriment, and make fair and reasoned decisions in a timely manner and in line with TCF principles
- Be a driver of an inclusive and engaging work environment
- Be a team player and participate in employee recognition programs
Education & Certification
The client is keen to consider applications from graduates who are keen to develop a career within the financial services industry, as well as from those with an administrative background (ideally gained within the insurance, financial services or banking environment however not essential).
All applicants must have achieved grade C or above in Maths and English at GCSE level.
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with the customer base
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail orientated and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and resolving customer issues/concerns
- Inclusive team member goal orientated and passionate about their work
- Strong PC skills including the ability to troubleshoot common problems and navigate the internet/intranet
- Flexible, innovative and displays control while working in a pressurised environment
- Takes pride in presenting a professional image
Due to the high number of applications only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job