We are working with a global financial services organisation who are currently looking to recruit a Business Manager on a permanent basis. Working closely with the CEO, Senior Leadership Team and the respective channel business managers, you will join a team that is pivotal in providing central support for their UK Financial Services and Global Workplace & Personal Investing business areas. Responsibilities within the team include data analysis, production of Quarterly Business Reviews, facilitating business governance meetings, preparation of board reports and senior leadership team support.
You will support the Head of Business Change PMO with the effective management of the Global Workplace and Personal Investing business specifically supporting both change initiatives and the business on cost & headcount management, communications, meeting organisation, data analysis and general administration activities. With responsibility for the production of inputs and coordination of key governance meetings including Executive Committee and Board reports with a core focus for change MI, specific accountabilities can include but not be limited to:
- Providing support to the Head of Business Change PMO and coordinating the execution of day to day business management responsibilities with a focus on change management support
- Organising, facilitating and documenting key business meetings
- The production and coordination of data and MI to inform key business decisions as well as leading change MI and reporting
- Supporting communication across the UK Business including Webchats, Town Halls, informal updates etc. agreeing approach, content and delivery methods
- Providing regular updates on UK Business activities to a variety of audiences including reporting on change management delivery performance
In order to be considered, it is essential that you possess a strong understanding of business processes and controls, coupled with proven experience gained within a business operations or a change management environment specifically within the financial Services industry
Additionally, this client is seeking someone with a hands-on mentality, the ability to work under pressure, strong analytical and problem solving skills and who is self-driven, outcome orientated and keen to learn
Further details including an excellent remuneration and benefits package that includes a non-contributory pension are available on application.
- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Business Change
- MI Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'