KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identify key contacts within our clients accounts to target and build relationships with, including SME's and university research groups with innovative therapies.
2. Collaborate with our clients technical teams to understand whether customer projects are likely to be successful and are commercially viable.
3. Develop close working relationships with Technology Transfer offices, Knowledge Transfer Networks, Venture Capitalist investors, AMRC, UKRI and similar organisations.
4. As the Business Manager, you collaborative efforts between our clients and the custoemrs, providing advice, assistance and support to help accelerate the commercialisation of their therapies into investable propositions. This includes advising on IP, Compliance, Regulatory, funding and more.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Subject such as Immunology, Pharmaceutical Science, Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy or Regenerative Medicine.
2. Proven industry experience in Business Development Manager, Account Management or Consultative Sales role within a Life Science Company
3. The Business Manager should have knowledge and practical experience working with Technology Transfer offices across the UK. Strong contacts within these is desirable..
Key Words: Business Manager / Business Development Manager / Account Manager / Liaison Manager / Project Manager / Technology Transfer / SME / Therapy / Gene Therapy / Cell Therapy / Regenerative Medicine / Licensing / Intellectual Property / Grants / Funding / Healthcare / London / Oxford / Cambridge / Stem Cells / Pharmaceutical /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job