Our Client is a fast growing multi sector speciality distributor of raw materials to the UK Manufacturing Industry
They are now seeking a Business Manager - Personal Care & Cosmetic Ingredients for their Personal Care Division. This position will be home based and location within the UK is flexible. The geographical territory is the UK and Ireland. This position is a full-time permanent role and will report to the Division Manager - Personal Care
The job function is to increase sales, develop long term business relationships with Key Customers throughout the UK market and to develop Manufacturer relationships to ensure a long term positive contribution to the company.
- Develop Key Accounts
- Make customer visits and make sales
- Develop key markets for Personal Care and Cosmetic Ingredients
- Supplier Partners of specialty surfactants, emulsifiers, emollients, cosmetic actives, colours & fillers
- Obtain marketing information (product knowledge, prices, literature, sales tools)
- Communicate with Suppliers (reports, sales figures, market information, product development)
- Cultivate new Suppliers
Qualifications and Experience
You will ideally be a seasoned technical sales and business development person recognised in and knowledgeable of the UK markets and UK companies for Personal Care & Cosmetic Ingredients
- Educated to BSc level or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline (essential)
- Able to demonstrate a track record in significant sustainable sales development of Personal Care / Cosmetic Ingredients and has close working relationships with the target customer base at senior level whilst also being able to convincingly win over laboratory formulators.
- You will have a background in manufacturing / formulation for the above industry and the ability to develop a customer’s product formulation
- Has a desire to travel and remain in close contact with customers
- The candidate will have the ability to plan strategically by matching customer needs to supplier portfolios and have the drive to implement strategies successfully.
- Commands the market with an ability to analyse the matrix of customers, applications, products and competitors to determine the appropriate placement of selling resource.
- Has the drive to succeed
- Finds the time to document sales activities in CRM software
- Is articulate and can build a convincing case.
- Can compete against the best over the long term.
- Looking to remain in an influential high level technical sales and business development role as a long term career with a supportive employer continuously achieving ambitious growth targets and being remunerated for success
In return, our Client is offering a competitive package including a basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (salary is negotiable dependent on experience) plus benefits which include an expensed company car, five weeks holiday, pension, healthcare and a generous bonus scheme
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V and a detailed covering letter to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.
- Business Manager
- Personal Care
- Technical Sales
- Cosmetic Ingredients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job