Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Business Intelligence Officer to work in a leading Mexborough based manufacturing business. The purpose of the position is to provide business insight to management, sales staff, office functions (e.g. finance and customer services) and to key customers. It will facilitate development of business in the commercial sector and / or sales that are led by specification. You will also be involved in inputting information and managing the lead generation process into the CRM system.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be numerate and analytical and be able to interpret data along with having excellent computer skills.
Duties will include:
- Gathering information and record for future projects.
- Assess sales opportunities for relevance and size and pass to the sales function.
- Allocate marketing information to the relevant sales function / person.
- Collate formal tenders.
- Liaise with relevant functions (e.g. IT) in developing the framework within the CRM system for management and tracking of leads generated.
- To provide feedback regarding individual projects, market sectors and competitor activity to assist in the development of sales and marketing strategies.
- Monitor and manage the opportunity pipeline.
- Produce ad-hoc reports.
- To attend internal and external meetings.
- All associated administration.
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerate and analystical
- Able to interpret data
- Clear and concise report writing
- Excellent IT skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and SAP are used within this organisation
- Flexible and results orientated
Salary up to £28,500 depending on experience, 25 days holiday + stats, working hours Monday to Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm and Friday 8.30am-4pm, money purchase pension.
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
- customer service
- business development coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'