We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated and ambitious individual to join our clients small yet successful team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to proactively sell Insurance Products to key business customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales targets in all areas by building positive customer relationships and identifying areas for business development.
- Selling a full range of product and services, keeping up to date with any product development.
- Account managing your customer base, understanding their needs, keeping up to date with market information, competitor activity and emerging business opportunities.
- Responding to leads in a timely manner.
- Providing high quality leads for the field team.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Being an active member of the sales team, contributing ideas and sharing knowledge and resources.
- A proactive, driven and self-motivated individual
- Holds strong relationship building and excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to identify, generate and close new business.
Bonus and Commissions to be discussed on interview, dependant on current level of experience the package will be made accordingly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'