Due to expansion our client is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic Business Development Manager with experience of working in the Communications or Data industry. You will have the opportunity to use your experience to grow and develop Business opportunities in the London region by forging relationships representing one of the leading communications and data firms round the country!
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Maximise opportunities to develop your revenue stream
- Create relationships and opportunities whilst building a pipeline of business
- Attending client meetings doing pitches and selling the organisation
- You will be working closely with the telemarketing and internal teams to keep updated with sales opportunities and projects to pursue
As the Business Development Manager, you will have:
- Experience of selling within the Communications industry as a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager or Account Management
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport with people
- Experience in PBX sales/data connectivity
- Good MS Office Skills, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to work under pressure whilst building a pipeline of business
- A proven track record of meeting sales targets and business development
As the Business Development Manager, you will receive a competitive remuneration package including:
- Company car or car allowance
- Annual leave of 23 days per annum, increasing with years in service
- Auto enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Auto enrolment into Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy / sell leave
If you think that this Business Development Manager role sounds ideal, we’d love to hear from you.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"