- Team: Asset Finance
- Location: Guildford Office
- Starting From: £19,150
- Ref #: 4778
- Date Posted: 15-Jan-2018
- Closing Date: 26-Mar-2018
Do you wow your customers by providing fantastic customer service? Have you got a brilliant eye for detail? Love working in a fast paced environment? Then we could have the role for you…
Our Asset Finance Team support our customers to grow their businesses. They do this by lending money against the assets of a company. As a Business Development Support Executive you will be on hand every step of the way to support our customers through the lending cycle. Making sure we respond to their queries quickly and accurately so that all customers are confident that we have the best interests of their company at the heart of everything we do.
So what would you be doing?...
• Inputting the data needed to on board new customers
• Supporting customers throughout out the lending cycle by answering their queries, keeping in touch with them via the phone and email
• Processing the payments to be made to the customer
• Keeping all of our customers information up to date and making sure we are preventing any risk to the customer and the bank
• Putting together reports for your Operations Team to ensure we are providing a quick and easy service for our customers
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from to job
• Able to learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• You might have worked in an administrative, customer service or sales support based role within a financial services company before. This will be able to pick up processes quickly
• Be a multi-tasker, this role involves processing lots of customer information to a deadline. Time management will be key to ensuring your customers are surprised and delighted by our service
• Have a "can do" attitude, you will find this role can be quite busy and you will want to take on the challenge!
• Something else you should know… we are constantly growing and looking to speak to amazing people looking to join the revolution in the future. We may not have a role immediately available but are expecting a new opportunity to be available very soon
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job