This Business Development role is with Michael Page and specifically with our London HR consultancy. This is an autonomous sales role with uncapped bonus and career opportunities.
Full, industry leading training is provided so we are looking to speaking to experienced sales professionals and those looking to start their career.
Michael Page HR is looking to capitalise on our excellent 2017 results by growing our team. We are looking for ambitious, customer focused sales professionals who are looking for a career which offers autonomy, excellent rewards and fantastic career progression.
Michael Page is a global international recruiter with offices across the world. This role is based in our London office.
Michael Page Human Resources recruits HR professionals at a range of levels including the most senior into some of the world's leading organisations and some of the most interesting start ups.
I am very happy to say that Michael Page has won a number of awards including a regular spot in the Times Top 100 company's to work for and most of the country's top Diversity and Equality awards.
It is an amazing place to work with a career path and salary potential that are hard to better in any organisation especially when it comes to your ability to influence where you go and how you get there.
At Michael Page Human Resources the Business Development role is actually very simple.
One part of this is to leverage the many relationships Michael Page has developed within the HR community over the years and to build your own long term relationships. The other part is to work closely with the candidates in the HR community to give them a first class consultative experience that will assist them in developing their careers.
In this Business Development role, your day will be challenging and varied. The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing a network of client relationships
- Developing new opportunities by means of business development and networking
- Developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
- Managing the entire recruitment process from initial job specification through to interviews and offer stage
- Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM)
This Business Development role is looking for someone who wants to engage face to face with clients and build a network.
This role would suite someone looking for a totally new career change (our team includes a lawyer, an estate agent, a paralegal, an accountant, a customer services agent) and who wants to do a business development roles where they are in control of shaping their career and their final salary. There is a huge potential for regular and large bonus payments based on performance.
This role might also suit someone already in a business development role or a sales role where they are looking for a more adult environment where work life balance and dynamic working are encouraged.
We will consider any experience and any background, however, for this Business Development role you will need to demonstrate:
- A strong desire to work in sales, networking and/or client development
- The characteristics of a Business Development professional - self motivation, tenacity, organisation, resilience, a long term approach and commerciality
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
This is the chance to change your life if you are looking for a new career or to use your sales and business development skills in a new sector.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work for the London office of a FTSE 250, leading brand name in the recruitment industry, who are unparalleled in terms of Training and Development, as well as career progression
- Basic Salary - £25,000 - £30,000, plus uncapped, performance related bonus
- Quarterly bonus payments that can on achieving the basic target range, on average, between £2,000 and £4,000 a quarter. This can increase markedly for above average and excellent performances.
- Extensive rewards and incentives; monthly breakfasts at top restaurants for top performances, quarterly trips abroad for the company's highfliers and red letter events for teams at top restaurants and locations, subject to performance.
- Full and ongoing training
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities - including International relocation if desired.
- Business Development Role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job